Down Under MMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUF 22 Spoiler - Don't read is you haven't seen Ep 12 yet!

2 posters

Go down

TUF 22 Spoiler - Don't read is you haven't seen Ep 12 yet! Empty TUF 22 Spoiler - Don't read is you haven't seen Ep 12 yet!

Post by The Guvnor Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:26 pm

So who'd have predicted that eh? IMO this is one of the best seasons of TUF in a while and Artem Vs Saul would have been great. So what's the verdict...who's gonna win between Artem Lobov and Ryan Hall? Personally, much as I have a HUGE amount of respect for Ryan Hall and love his jits, I think Artem will be ready for him (like Saul was) and will knock him out well within two rounds.
The Guvnor
The Guvnor

Back to top Go down

TUF 22 Spoiler - Don't read is you haven't seen Ep 12 yet! Empty Re: TUF 22 Spoiler - Don't read is you haven't seen Ep 12 yet!

Post by the.credible.nic Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:21 pm

I've got my money on Ryan Hall for this.
He would've learnt a lot in his fight against Saul Rogers pandora I'm certain he would be trying to close those holes in his game. He'll push the fight. I can't call whether it'll be an early submission or a drawn out decision. He's giving up a bit of weight to fight in this division and he'll be too elusive for the knock out...just my opinion. I hope it's a good fight.

the.credible.nic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum